Wooden Ornaments Manufacturers introduce the maintenance methods of wooden products:
1. Gently wipe with a dry and soft cotton cloth every day, clean with a wrung-out damp cloth for a period of time, and finally, apply a thin layer of wax.
2. Avoid direct sunlight, this maintenance method is not applicable to wood products, it is applicable to all furniture. Because long-term sunlight can easily make the furniture dry and crack, remember to pay attention to this detail when placing or installing furniture.
3. Avoid using chemical solvents to remove stains. Wood products are prone to stains due to their special performance. If there are stains on the surface of wood products, do not rub hard, or for convenience, directly pour chemicals on it and wipe it off. But this not only scratches the wax but also damages the furniture.
4. Avoid humid environments, the indoors are prone to flooding in summer, especially in the kitchen. At this time, thin glue can be used to separate wood products from the ground.
5. Avoid being scratched by hard objects, and some details are that when you are cleaning or taking things, you must be extra careful, and don't let hard metal products scratch wood products.
6. Keep away from heat sources, in the cold winter, especially people in the north, will have heating experience. However, when the group is warm, try to keep the heating equipment 1 meter away from the wood products, in order to prevent the wood products from baking for a long time, thereby causing the wood to crack, deform, and local deterioration of the paint film.