Wooden Handicrafts Suppliers introduces the protection requirements of wooden products:
1. The storage of small wooden handicrafts is moderate. The objects stored in the cabinet should not exceed the door frame. If the cabinet is often squeezed and plugged, it will cause the cabinet door to deform. The mahogany surface of wooden handicrafts is generally brittle, such as desktop and chair surfaces. Always pay attention to prevent bumps and cracks. If you find that the tenon is dislodged when using or moving, you must re-gluing and seal before use.
2. In order to protect the paint film from being scratched and to display the wood texture, the panels of small wooden handicrafts are generally placed on the countertop with a thick glass plate, and a small suction pad is used to separate the glass plate and the wooden countertop. , It is recommended not to use a transparent polyethylene crystal plate.
3. Wooden handicrafts are generally used for a long time, so it is usually necessary to protect the furniture surface coating. It is best to wipe it with a little wax every three months, which not only increases the beauty of the furniture but also protects the wood.
4. To keep small wooden handicrafts clean and tidy, use clean gauze to wipe the dust daily. It is not advisable to use chemical brighteners to avoid stickiness and damage to the paint film. In order to maintain the brightness of the furniture paint film, walnuts can be crushed and peeled. Then use three layers of gauze to remove the oil and polish.
5. Prevent solvents such as alcohol and banana water from overturning. Otherwise, there will be "scars" on the surface of the furniture. When the surface of the furniture is stained with dirt, it should be washed with mild soapy water. After drying, wax it again to restore the original appearance, but do not use gasoline, kerosene, turpentine, etc. Solvent-based liquid wipe, otherwise it will wipe off the surface of the paint and lacquer gloss.
6. The walnut oil used for maintaining furniture is only suitable for unpainted and waxed furniture. The frequency of use should not be too high. Generally, it can be used once every 2-3 months. It can be used in a relatively dry environment. Appropriately shorten the maintenance interval, and maintain it once a month or so, but you must pay attention to the amount of oil used in normal use. Oil has the characteristics of vacuuming.