Wooden Handicrafts Suppliers explains how to identify the quality of wood:
1. To understand the difference between the titles of solid wood, log, solid wood, mahogany, and so on. Mahogany furniture mainly refers to furniture made of hardwoods such as rosewood, rosewood, ebony, gall, rosewood, and wenge.
2. The splicing part of ordinary log furniture is not treated with edge sealing so that the material of the furniture can be clearly seen, and consumers should have doubts about the disposal.
3. There is a jargon called "overnight rosewood water turns green". For authentic Burmese, Vietnamese rosewood, and Hainan rosewood furniture, take a small piece and put it in water, and the water can recover green fluorescence overnight.
4. When signing the mahogany furniture purchase contract, it is necessary to indicate whether it is "full mahogany material furniture" or furniture with mahogany materials as the secondary components, and the manufacturer shall provide the data test certificate or report. At the same time, the merchant is required to indicate which type of mahogany (such as red sandalwood, fragrant wood, rosewood, etc.) on the invoice, instead of writing a general "mahogany" and asking the merchant to ask for the furniture that matches the purchased furniture.
product warranty card, three-guarantee certificate, quality inspection report, etc.
5. In addition, consumers can also go through the professional furniture product quality responsibility appraisal and inspection center to stop the appraisal and can stop the protection of the rights of the appraisal inspection center.