What are the toy materials introduced by China's woodwork factory?
1. Pinewood: the cheapest (imported ones are more expensive), lighter, whiter, with larger wood grains, and easier to crack than other woods.
2. Lotus wood: most often used as wooden toys, the price is higher than pine wood, the density is high and heavier, the grain is uniform, and it is resistant to falling. Basswood: beige, light in weight, no wood grain, resistant to falling, and more expensive than the previous two.
3. Basswood plywood: easy to cut, often used to make wooden puzzles.
4. MDF: Density board, easy to cut, brown, commonly used in the mixed water (painted) part of wooden toys, and the price is cheap.
5. Beechwood: the grain is uniform, the cross-section is a bit like rice grains, bit by bit, the price is higher than that of lotus wood, and it is also resistant to falling.
6. Rubberwood: Toys made of this kind of wood are mostly exported, and they are mainly used by very young children. They feel very good and safe. In addition, imported wood is generally more expensive than domestic wood, which is better. Whether it is resistant to falling depends on whether it has been dried before processing, and drying is a matter of timing. If the time is not controlled well, the wood will crack in many cases.