China Woodwork Factory introduces the unique advantages of wood:
1. wood is hard and durable, mainly because wood is light and strong, and the ratio of the strength to the density of the wood is higher than that of ordinary metals.
2. The processing performance of wood is superior, mainly due to the lighter and softer material of wood, which can be processed into products of various shapes with simple tools. The wood processing process consumes less energy and is an energy-saving material.
3. The wood will not rust and not be easily corroded.
4. Wood (dry wood) has weak thermal and electrical conductivity, a small response to temperature changes, strong flame insulation, and no significant thermal expansion and contraction. Therefore, wood is suitable for use in places with high requirements for thermal insulation and electrical insulation. Furniture made of wood can give people the comfort of being warm in winter and cool in summer.
5. The wood does not become brittle when it is overloaded and broken, so the wooden furniture increases safety.
6. Although wood will burn under high temperature conditions, the deformation of large wood structures is smaller and slower than that of metal structures, and it can still maintain a certain strength when it is gradually burned or carbonized, while metal structures will undergo rapid creep deformation and collapse due to high temperature.
7. The wood color and pattern are beautiful, and it will become more pleasing to the eye after painting and rendering, suitable for making furniture, instrument boxes, handicrafts, etc.