With the improvement of living standards, parents pay more attention to the growth of babies, the development of early childhood education toys, and the maintenance of toys has become a matter of concern to everyone. However, many parents do not know how to maintain the toys, causing damage to the toys or shortening the service life. Below, China Woodwork Factory introduces the maintenance tips for wooden toys:
1. Keep wooden toys dry and place the toys in a dry environment.
2. Prevent the sun from being exposed for a long time, and keep the inside and outside of the wooden toy dry.
3. Clean wooden toys regularly, at least once a month.
4. Use a special wooden toy cleaner to wipe and disinfect, then spray the surface of the wooden toy with clean water, and wipe it with a soft and clean cloth.
5. Put the toys separately on a clean surface to dry, and turn them over at the same time.