China Woodwork Factory introduces the maintenance methods of wooden handicrafts:
1. Pay attention to the maintenance of the surface of wooden handicrafts. Now the surface of general furniture will be coated with paint as a protective film. Therefore, in order to protect the wooden handicrafts, protecting this layer of the paint film is the first task. Gently wipe with a dry soft cotton cloth every day, clean with a wrung-out damp cloth for a period of time, and finally, apply a thin layer of light wax.
2. Avoid direct sunlight. This maintenance method is not used for wooden handicrafts, it is used for all furniture. Because long-term sunlight is easy to make the furniture dry and crack, remember to pay attention to this detail when placing or installing furniture.
3. Avoid using chemical solvents to remove stains. Wooden handicrafts are prone to stains due to their special performance. If there are stains on the surface of wooden handicrafts, do not rub them hard, or for convenience, pour chemicals directly on them and wipe it off. But this not only scratches the wax but also damages the furniture.
4. Avoid a humid environments, it is easy to get damp indoors in summer, especially in the kitchen. At this time, we can use thin glue to separate the wooden crafts from the ground.
5. Avoid being scratched by hard objects, and some details are that when you are cleaning or taking things, you must be extra careful, and avoid scratching wooden handicrafts with hard metal products.
6. Keep away from heat sources, in the cold winter, especially people in the north, will have heating experience. However, when heating, try to keep the heating equipment 1 meter away from the wooden handicrafts, in order to prevent the wooden handicrafts from baking for a long time, thereby causing the wood to crack, deform, and local deterioration of the paint film.