China Woodwork Factory introduces the advantages of wood commonly used for decoration:
1. Wood is easy to work with. Tenon joints, nail joints, and gluing are commonly seen among wood products, and various metal connectors; they can also be bent and compressed after cooking.
2. The strength-to-weight ratio of wood is greater than that of ordinary metal, that is, wood is light but strong.
3. Air-dried wood is a good thermal and electrical insulation material. Make handles for utensils.
4. Wood has natural beautiful patterns, luster, and color, which can play a special decorative effect.
5. Wood absorbs ultraviolet rays and reflects infrared rays.
6. Wood has good acoustics.
7. Wood is an elastic-plastic material, which has a certain degree of lightness when damaged, giving people a sense of security, and can be used as a sleeper.
8. Wood can regulate temperature and dehumidify, and has good environmental characteristics.