China Wooden Toys Manufacturers introduces the correct purchase channel for wooden toys
1. Try to choose a reputable shopping mall to buy from. When choosing, check whether the label of the toy is standardized and whether it meets the requirements of the national standard for kindergarten outdoor wooden toys.
2. When purchasing wooden splicing toys that can be hung on baby carriages or cribs, pay attention to the fact that these toys are mostly hung with strings, which may cause the danger of entanglement with babies. Pay attention to outdoor wooden toys in kindergartens. At the same time, pay special attention to the geometric shape, because babies will like to stuff things into their mouths. If the geometric shape or size is wrong, it will easily block the baby's mouth and nose, causing suffocation.
3. For Kindergarten outdoor wooden toys, pay attention to the sticky wooden splicing toys, the glue that sticks to the wooden splicing toys and the string connecting the toys must be very firm and strong, and the glue must be able to withstand water immersion. Otherwise, some ropes are easy to break when pulled, and broken when dropped.
4. Generally, good-quality wooden splicing toys have the characteristics of dry wooden kindergarten outdoor wooden toys, no mildew, smooth surface, and firm assembly. When purchasing, you can feel in your hand whether there are burrs or sharp edges. So as not to cut the skin when children play.
5. Try not to buy wooden mosaic toys with paint film on the surface, avoid inhaling harmful substances when children gnaw or bite toys, and don't buy those with fragrances.