China Wooden Toys Manufacturers introduce toy materials:
1. Pine: Lighter, whiter, with larger wood grains, it is easier to crack than other woods.
2. Lotus wood: It is most often used as wooden toys. The price is higher than that of pine wood. Basswood: Beige, light in weight, no wood grain, fall-resistant, more expensive than the previous two.
3. Basswood plywood: easy to cut, often used to make wooden puzzles.
4. MDF: MDF, easy to cut, brown, commonly used in the water-mixed (painted) part of wooden toys, and the price is cheap.
5. Beech: The texture is uniform, and the cross-section is a bit like rice grains. Bit by bit, the price is higher than that of lotus, and it is also resistant to falling.
6. Rubberwood: Toys made of this wood are mostly exported, mainly for children of very young ages. They feel very good and safe.