China Wooden Handicrafts Suppliers introduces the production requirements of wooden products:
1. Polishing method, the surface of some wooden handicrafts is very shiny, but the material of wood is rough, and there is rarely such a smooth surface. This is a wooden handicraft processed using the polishing method. The steps of the polishing method are generally to burn the wood material to a charred black and then use the polishing method to add different pigments.
2. Oxtail method, wooden crafts with stripes are very popular in the market, which is the result of using the oxtail method. The practice is generally to use a brush shaped like an oxtail to paint the surface of the wooden handicraft, and then quickly hit the surface of the wooden handicraft to form stripes on the surface.
3. Friction method, the fashion industry has the concept of being old and broken, and wood products often have this effect. Wooden handicrafts using the friction method will give people a sense of age. After the lacquer of the wooden crafts is dry, rub with different or uniform paints on different areas of the wooden crafts as needed to form a worn-out effect.
4. Fire smoking method. Wooden handicrafts also pay attention to techniques and skills. The surface of many wooden handicrafts will have a blackening effect as if they have been roasted by fire. In fact, this method is called the fire smoking method, which uses a small flame to smoke the surface of the wooden handicrafts to form a smoked effect.
5. Worm-eaten method, according to our common sense, wood that has been worm-eaten cannot be used for processing. The same is true, but the method to simulate moth-eaten will be welcomed by the public. The practice of this method is to heat an iron nail, and then use a hammer to drive it into the wooden handicraft, imitating the way of the moth, and following the grain of the wooden handicraft. But note that not to go too far, so as not to damage the wooden crafts.